GOLD Display of the Year 2013: Darko, Inc. “Imaginext Castle Dragon”
- Constructed of all corrugated material – light weight, inexpensive, easy disposal at stores.
- Litho print laminated to corrugated and die cut.
- Life is display is 5-6 months.
- Easy install – 30 min max.
- Develop “smash mouth” signage to create a beacon in the pre-school boys toy aisle at Walmart.
- Signage that highlighted & screamed the Imaginext brand.
- Create an “over the top”, attention grabbing display that would be noticed!
- Keep the budget within reason, knowing that this would likely be a 1-year installation & would be refreshed with something new in Fall 2013.
GOLD Display of the Year 2013: InnerWorkings, Inc./Pernod Ricard “Absolut® VODKA”
ABSOLUT 6’ BOTTLE: Party Disco Ball has directional lighting, which captures attention and draws customer to display. Custom vacuum form Absolut 6’ replica bottle created out of ¼ PETG water clear material. Cap is vacuum formed with fabricated detail and painted in a metallic silver. Hand bent and rolled metal helix, powder coated silver and clad in a custom extrusion. Extrusion also used to conceal wiring harness for LED lighting fixtures. Custom molded napkins and glassware Fabricated gift Boxes and speakers with vacuum formed details. Fabricated Base made out of MDF board with aluminum laminate and vinyl logo. Base is split into two sections; to be used as a 3’ base or with one section removed – reduced to a 2’. Bottle locates into fabricated recess for stability. Completely Hand assembled. Overall height is 9’ and 26” wide.
Build awareness and grow HH penetration of ABSOLUT VODKA during OND . Establish creative and impactful shopping experiences in a premium and bold way.
GOLD Display of the Year 2013: Rapid Displays “Fresh Picked Fragrances Display for Bath and Body Works”
Litho printed with high and low gloss UV mounted to B-Flute
This display was to be the major introductory merchandising vehicle in-store. It was to serve as a display to create awareness of the new products and increase purchase incidents.
GOLD Display of the Year 2013: InnoMark Communications “Spirit Halloween Zombie Wasteland”
- Litho printed label mounted to corrugated and foam core
- Heat bent acrylic for the water fall
- Molded EPS foam for the manholes
- PVC piping
- Generate sales for the Spirit Halloween Zombie animatronics line.
- Create positive word of mouth among Spirit Halloween guests and Halloween enthusiasts.
- Provide consumers with a shopping experience that is unique, entertaining, and memorable.
GOLD Display of the Year 2013: Ideal “2011 Keepsake Premiere”
This corrugated display utilized the existing store fixtures and featured creative use of lights, motion, scale, and dimensional layering.
- To create a fun, visually dynamic, energetic display that showcased the entire product line, created buzz with our collectors and captured the attention of potential consumers.
- To increase sales over previous year and build awareness and relevance in the category.
GOLD Display of the Year 2013: Meyers “Rockwell InterActive End Cap”
Sheet metal, litho label on Sintra, litho label on corrugated, styrene and electronics.
The display is intended to showcase and bring awareness to the newly redesigned line of power tools, to get the consumer to actually handle them and use the interactive features to learn more through trial and awareness. The use of the interactive feature (video on a monitor) was also intended to create a connection to Rockwell’s TV infomercials. Also, they hoped to grow sales and share of market.